|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Brand Name:||GZ Bravo|
|Model Number:||L2012885 L2012859|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing: One piece in one inner brown box, 10 pieces per brown strong carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Credit Card, Ali Pay, Word First,etc.|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Pieces/Month|
|Item:||Air Suspension Spring||OEM No.:||L2012885 L2012859|
|Vehicle For:||Land Rover Range Rover Vogue L322||Reference No.:||RNB501410 RNB501400|
|G.W:||15 KG||Condition:||Brand New|
L322 range rover air shocks,
L2012859 range rover air shocks,
Front Air Suspension Shock Whit ADS For Land Rover Range Rover Vogue L322 L2012859 L2012885
|Type||Air suspension spring||Car make||Mercedes-Benz|
|Model||Land Rover Range Rover Vogue L322||Package||Carton/Cartons|
|Position||Front Left / Right||Warranty||12 months|
|Rubber type||Natural rubber and Steel Aluminum||Place of origin||Guangzhou China|
|Manufacturer part NO.||
1. Ensuring the steering and braking functions of the vehicle and improving the safety of the vehicle.
2. To prevent the heavy vehicles from damaging other parts.
3. The off-road performance of the vehicle can be improved even in extreme weather, and the noise is low, the friction is small, and the service life is long.
PRODUCT FIT FOR:
Designed for Comfort Suspension
These air suspension are aftermarket ones. They will replace the original rear air springs.
Location: Front Left/ Front Right
Condition: Brand New, Unused, Undamaged
1. Supply to USA,Europe,and Middel East,etc.
2. Every Products will go through leakage test,fatigue test,burst test,etc before out of factory.
3. Professional Perfomance Auto parts supplier.
An air spring is a rubber and fabric bladder that holds air pressure to support a load and isolate passengers and cargo from the shock of motion caused by road irregularities. As the air pressure increases, the air spring can support more load while the spring rate increases. The larger the air spring, the greater the maximum load it can support.
Air Suspension is a type of automotive suspension that uses air springs instead of conventional steelsprings. Computer operated vents on the air springs, suspension sensors, and an onboard air compressor allow the system to maintain ride height and vary the suspension's ride characteristics.
Contact Person: sales