|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Brand Name:||GZ Bravo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing: One piece in one inner brown box, 10 pieces per brown strong carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Credit Card, Ali Pay, Word First,etc.|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Pieces/Month|
|Type:||Air Bag Kit , Air Bag Suspension Kit , Air Bag Suspension||OEM No.:||5102GP|
|Vehicle For:||Peugeot Expert Citroen Dispatch Fiat Scudo||Material:||Rubber|
|Condition:||Brand New||N.W:||1.5 KG|
|G.W:||2 KG||Reference No.:||5102GQ 5102S0|
5102S0 shock absorber repair kit,
5102GQ shock absorber repair kit,
5102GP air shock line repair kit
Rear Air Spring Bag 5102GP 5102GQ 5102S0 For Peugeot Expert Citroen Dispatch Fiat Scudo
For Citroen Jumpy 07/01-16/12
For Fiat Scudo 07/01-16/12
For Peugeot Expert Tepee 07-16
|Packing||Hard box neutral packing, or as your requirment.|
1. We provide 12 months warranty for this product.
2. When you receive the parcel,if the part is defective, we will send you a new one for free,as long as proof of purchase and damaged photos or vedio is provided.
Reference OE/OEM Number:
This part is compatible with the below vehicles:
for Citroen Jumpy 2007/01-2016/12
1. Supply to USA,Europe,and Middel East,etc.
2. Every Products will go through leakage test,fatigue test,burst test,etc before out of factory.
3. Professional Perfomance Auto parts supplier.
1. Ensuring the steering and braking functions of the vehicle and improving the safety of the vehicle.
2. To prevent the heavy vehicles from damaging other parts.
3. The off-road performance of the vehicle can be improved even in extreme weather, and the noise is low, the friction is small, and the service life is long.
An air spring is a rubber and fabric bladder that holds air pressure to support a load and isolate passengers and cargo from the shock of motion caused by road irregularities. As the air pressure increases, the air spring can support more load while the spring rate increases. The larger the air spring, the greater the maximum load it can support.
Air Suspension is a type of automotive suspension that uses air springs instead of conventional steelsprings. Computer operated vents on the air springs, suspension sensors, and an onboard air compressor allow the system to maintain ride height and vary the suspension's ride characteristics.
Contact Person: Vivian