|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Brand Name:||GZ Bravo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing: One piece in one inner brown box, 10 pieces per brown strong carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Credit Card, Ali Pay, Word First,etc.|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Pieces/Month|
|Item:||Air Suspension Shock ; Air Suspension Shock Absorber; Air Suspension; Air Suspension Strut||OEM No.:||2513202231|
|Reference No.:||2513200631 2513200931 2513201031 2513201431||Material:||Rubber|
|Function:||Shock Absorber, Shock Absorption, Damper, Damping, Bumper, Cusion, Damping Spring, Vibration Damper, Absorber||Position:||Rear Left Side Or Rear Right Side|
|Vehicle For:||For Mercedes Benz R-Class W251 V251 Without ADS||Condition:||Brand New|
|N.W:||5 KG||G.W:||6 KG|
W251 mercedes benz shock absorbers,
2513202231 mercedes benz shock absorbers,
Rear Air Shock Absorber Without ADS for Mercedes W251 Air Suspension Strut 2513202231
|Item:||Auto parts Air suspension shock absorber|
|Application:||Mercedes Benz R-Class Without ADS W251 V251|
|OEM:||2513200631 2513200931 2513201031 2513201431|
|Delivery time:||In 3-15 days after comfirming payment|
1. Factory directly sale, wecome to visit any time.
2. High quality and competitive price.
3. Leading manufacture of air suspension industry.
OEM Part Number:
|251 320 06 31||2513200631||251 320 14 31|
|2513201431||251 320 22 31||2513202231|
|251 320 07 31||2513200731||251 320 10 31|
|2513201031||251 320 09 31||2513200931|
|251 320 18 31||251 320 31 31||2513203131|
1. Ensuring the steering and braking functions of the vehicle and improving the safety of the vehicle.
2. To prevent the heavy vehicles from damaging other parts.
3. The off-road performance of the vehicle can be improved even in extreme weather, and the noise is low, the friction is small, and the service life is long.
Why do you need an sir suspension shock and it’s advantages.
1. Every time you add or take away weight to a vehicle, speed up or slow down, or turn left or right, this challenges what the shock absorbers and springs are capable of. Traditional stock shocks and springs are designed and installed with only a fixed set of situations in mind.
2. Air suspension systems essentially replace a vehicle's coil springs with air springs. The air springs are simply tough rubber and plastic bags inflated to a certain pressure and height to mimic the coil springs. But the similarities end there. By adding in an on-board air compressor, sensors and electronic controls, today's air suspension systems provide several advantages over all-metal, conventional springs, including near-instant tuning, and the ability to adapt handling to different situations and vary load capability.
3. Whether the system is manual or electronic, or installed by a weekend mechanic or a seasoned tech, air suspension can lower a car to improve its street cred, even out a heavy payload, or simply improve the ride of a vintage Detroit metal street monster.
- Long experience in air suspension industry;
- Strong and reliable factory with stable supply capacity;
- Various air suspension products, covering many car models;
- Continuous new products development;
- Professional sales team for every customer.
If you want long-term cooperation, you can also contact us to get our latest product catalogue and more information.
Contact Person: Ms. Fanny